WHAT IS IT?
The Frontline Heroes Challenge is a Virtual - Online - Social Media Event.
Through Social Media, we will connect with the thousands of Frontline Heroes and THANK THEM!
We raise funds and support by sharing on social media and donating to the cause.
WHAT DO I DO?
1) Share a message of Thanks to The Frontline Heroes
2) Share an "Active Message". Be active with your support: Run a race, Ride A Bike, Sing a Song, Swim a Lap, Zumba, Yoga, Walk the Dog...
Do it Your Way!
HOW DO I DO IT: 3 Simple Steps
1. CLICK HERE to Register Online so we can follow your success!
2. Video or take a selfie of you and your activity and post it on social media - Facebook / Instagram / Twitter
Remember to tag us for it to go viral:
@Frontlineheroeschallenge and #Frontlineheroeschallenge
3. Challenge & Tag 3 others to take the Challenge so they will Thank The Heroes too!
The first 100 people to register and Post/Share their Challenge video on social media will be in the FRONTLINE HEROES CHALLENGE VIDEO!
All donations are welcome! To make a donation of any amount, please click the donation button below.
All donations are very gratefully accepted. Donations for this challenge are being accepted by "America Salutes You," one of our partners. When you click on the "DONATE" button below, you will be redirected to their PayPal site to complete the donation process.
The Frontline Heroes Challenge is a positive and motivating initiative that energizes people to support our Frontline Community Heroes that continue to serve our nation by providing services, resources and kindness.
The FHC supports the organizations on the Frontline that provide these services: mental health and wellness, food banks and shelters, veterans, job placement, homelessness and domestic violence.