ITEMS NEEDED FOR NEW UNITS IN OUR INDEPENDENT LIVING PROGRAM:
All items must be new and in original packaging
- Bedding: Twin & full- size sheets, blankets and pillows
- Bath towels, mats, and hand towels
- Dish towels and pot holders
- New kitchen utensils, bowls, cups, plates, etc.
- Shower curtains and liners
- Pots, pans, plates, Tupperware, cutting boards, drain boards etc.
- Trash cans (small and large)
- Laundry baskets, hampers, & detergent
- Small tool kits, picture hooks, etc.
- Basic household cleaners
- Kitchen supplies (trash bags, foil, sponges, dish soap, etc.)
- Small kitchen appliances (toasters, coffee pots, microwaves, toaster ovens)
- Lamps (table and floor)
- Personal hygiene items
Please contact John DeFilippo to coordinate donations at 732-544-1975x8 or firstname.lastname@example.org
GET NAMING RIGHTS!
- Eliminate debt on River Street Property and receive naming rights.
- Eliminate debt on Laurel House and receive naming rights.
- Eliminate debt on Bay Avenue Property and receive naming rights.
DAILY WISH LIST
We always need the following supplies:
- Coffee for Boarding Home Residents (including coffee creamer and teabags)
- First aid kits and medical supplies (band aids, gauze, peroxide, rubbing alcohol, etc.)
- Toiletries (soap, shampoo/conditioner, razors, paper products, Q-tips, cotton balls, toothpaste/brushes, wash cloths, feminine products, mouthwash, etc.)
- Paper Products (paper towels, tissues, toilet paper, etc.)
- Cleaning supplies (dish soap, bleach, mops, sponges, disinfectants, trash bags, etc.)
- Gifts cards to purchase food, emergency items, and gas (Visa, Foodtown, Target, etc.)
Furniture donations are accepted on an as-needed basis. Please contact John DeFilippo directly for more information
(732) 544-1975x8 or email@example.com